Are you on an elimination or restrictive diet and feel like you’re missing out on the satisfaction and enjoyment of your meals? Or maybe you just want to digest your food better (without taking more supplements). If you eat to comfort yourself in times of stress (we’ve all been there) this guide is for you!
Eating Mindfully Guide shows you practical tips to improve your digestion and bring enjoyment back to your eating experience! You’ll discover who you are as an eater and how your perception of the meal influences your satisfaction levels. Learn how to curb emotional eating and be more present with your meals. Mindfully eating can help you reduce bloating and stomach pains with better digestion.
- Eating Experience – Eating is more than just about the food
- Who You Are As An Eater – Take the quiz and learn how to curb your eating habits
- Better Digestion – How to eat mindfully for better digestion and less bloating
- Practical Tips – Easy to implement tips for each meal to help with digestion and emotional eating
- Quiz & Activities – Interactive guide with exercises and activities to help you improve your eating habits
- 28 Pages – Downloadable PDF
You will be able to immediately download the PDF through a link after adding to cart and going through checkout process. You’ll also receive an email confirmation with the download link.