Do you feel like you’re not getting help for your Hashimoto’s symptoms when you visit the doctor? Learn what to do when you just “don’t know what to do!”
The Empowered Patient Guide shows you how to gain awareness and understanding of your symptoms so that you can partner with your doctor to find the right solutions for you. An important aspect in healing is taking responsibility for your health. The first step is knowing your body and what makes you feel best and what doesn’t work for you!
I offer practical tips for understanding your symptoms and working with your doctor. There are several activities you can print out and complete to get to know your body better.
- Know Your Story – How to talk to your doctor about your symptoms for best treatment options
- Create Your Timeline – Explanation and printable activity to understand your symptoms and contributing factors over your lifetime
- Know Your Symptoms – Understand your symptoms better with a printable activity and discussion questions
- Know Your Thyroid – Learn how to track your thyroid levels to know what medication / lifestyle factors work for you with discussion questions
- Know Your Labs – Learn how to read and understand common thyroid lab panels
- Custom Thyroid Tracker – Track your thyroid levels, thyroid medications, vitals, and symptoms in a custom designed spreadsheet
- 23 Pages – Downloadable PDF with custom Thyroid Tracker!
You will be able to immediately download the PDF and Thyroid Tracker Spreadsheet through a link after adding to cart and going through checkout process. You’ll also receive an email confirmation with the download link.
Download the Thyroid Tracker Excel Spreadsheet from your computer, not your cell phone. Click the “Enable Editing” button in the spreadsheet if you get a “Protected View” message so that you can use the spreadsheet.