Are you struggling with symptoms of Hashimoto’s Thyroid and medication isn’t providing relief like you hoped? It’s important to address the root causes of Hashimoto’s Autoimmune Thyroid in order to reduce symptoms. That means you have the power to transform your health and reduce your symptoms using healthy food to nourish your body.
Healing your gut and getting proper nutrition is essential to reducing the autoimmune attack on your thyroid, reducing joint pain, allergies, fatigue, brain fog and inflammation. With all of the different diets and nutrition information out there you may feel confused or overwhelmed on where to start.
The Hashimoto’s Healing Nutrition Guide breaks down everything you need to know about going gluten free, implementing an elimination diet and choosing the right healing diet for you. There is no one perfect diet for everyone – rather we need to find what works for our body and what doesn’t. I offer pros/cons of each healing diet to help you choose which is best for you. I’ll guide you with plenty of information and tips for eating healthier, simple baking substitutions / food swaps and a printable recipe planner template.
- Going Gluten Free – How gluten affects the thyroid, gluten sensitivity/testing, lists of safe and unsafe foods and baking substitutions
- Hashimoto’s Specific Foods – Foods to eat and avoid specifically for Hashimoto’s and their impact on the thyroid
- Elimination Diet – How to successfully implement an elimination diet
- Food Quality – Why food quality matters for nourishing your body
- Healing Diets Comparison – Chart comparing the most common healing diets with pros/cons of each
- Recipe Planner – Printable weekly recipe planner template
- 44 Pages – Downloadable PDF
You will be able to immediately download the PDF through a link after adding to cart and going through checkout process. You’ll also receive an email confirmation with the download link.